What the scale says

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lean Kitchen..you have to check out this website!!

Hey Ladies!

My friend started a cooking blog, called Lean Kitchen. You can read about how she eats supportivley (High protein foods). Her recipes are amazing and I just had to share with you ladies as we all LOVE high protein healthy foods.

This recipe had me drooling.. check her out she sends exciting recipes almost every day!

http://leankitchen.com/pesto-faux-tucinni-with-chicken.htm

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have added it to my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Will definitely be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I'm completely convinced that healthy and delicious absolutely co-exist. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete