Getting SO excited for next Weekend!!
I had my first fill Wednesday, I thought it had been a year but my NP said "Nicole it's been since June 2010" I could feel that I needed a little more restriction..I was up a good 5lbs on my scale.
So currently I have 7.9 cc in my band..day 3 of liquids is today so far so good!
Trying to get pictures off my phone the weekend before last I ran a 5k on Saturday & Sunday..oh my how times have changed!!
See you in Chicago!
Friday, September 2, 2011
1. How did you pick your blog name? I love the song by Jack Johnson Better Together, and I started blogging after I was banded so I thought it was a good band blog name :)
2. When did you start blogging? September/October 2009 after I was banded August 2009, I was on Lap Band Talk and found Jen W. Blog..She was also banded in August of 2009 and I LOVED reading her daily updates and then was brave and started my own blog. Blogging brought so many AMAZING people in my life.
3. Theme of blog? Weight loss, sucess with the band, what's going on in my life
4. Did you go to BOOBs 2010? Yes- Was for sure one of the highlights of 2010 for me.
5. When were you banded? August 24, 2009
6. How much have you lost? 100lbs! I was up to 105lb but the summer has me back down to 100lbs loss.
7. What are you most looking forward to at BOOBs? Seeing all my Favorite People, talking, laughing, having a great weekend!!
8. What/who do you hope to find/see/accomplish at BOOBs 2011? Have fun, meet new bloggers, hang out with friends, feel eachother's ports lol
9. Children? Pets? Nope!
10. Who is your roomie? Susan from Diary of a Lap Band Mom
11. What day do you arrive? Friday 8:30am flying out of Boston at 6:30am
12. What airport/flight/time? ORD
13. What events are you signed up for? not signed up for events, going to window shop on Michigan Avenue and play it by ear
14. Hobbies? Reading, Spinning, Training for 5ks
15. Career? I work for a Non-Profit, partnering with state and meeting with local businesses to get dislocated workers back to work. It is very rewarding and I love my job
16. Single? Married? In a relationship? Recently divorced in May..I am dating someone right now :)
17. Your birthday month? March
18. What do you want other BOOBs to know about you? Please say hello to me, I love meeting new people!! And That I do have a band lol Gilly always jokes that I was never really fat and then I make her feel my port..
Posted by Nicole at 12:49 PM