What the scale says

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 23, 2011

First fill after 15 Months!

Hi Ladies!

Getting SO excited for next Weekend!!

I had my first fill Wednesday, I thought it had been a year but my NP said "Nicole it's been since June 2010" I could feel that I needed a little  more restriction..I was up a good 5lbs on my scale.

So currently I have 7.9 cc in my band..day 3 of liquids is today so far so good!

Trying to get pictures off my phone the weekend before last I ran  a 5k on Saturday & Sunday..oh my how times have changed!!

See you in Chicago!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, 15 months without a fill - you're a band superstar. I mean, I get that they're not meant to go on forever, but I guess I'm just always surprised. lol

    Maintenance sounds like it's going really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 days until we can show Chicago how we SFL girls get it done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been almost that long for me too... I am not sure if I need a fill though. I will decide in the next month or so... nobody should go into the holiday season unfulFILLED.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you!! That's awesome about your 5K! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, great blog. I just got a fill after 1 year and really kick started some weight loss. Great job on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete