What the scale says

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, May 28, 2010

Goal BAG!

Getting to my goal is becoming more and more real ..6lbs away! Once I reach that goal I will do a little dance, and start using this bag that I purchased for reaching MY goal! Then I think I will continue on to what my nutrionist said should be my healthy weight 145. I have NEVER been in the 140's maybe in middle school?  I still am checking blogs every day and trying to cheer you on. Things in my life have gotten hectic with the stress of my job and looking for a new one.

Memorial Day Weekend is here! My parents have a beach house in Cape Cod so most weekends we are free we are down the cape, I really really wanted to be 159. But I will TAKE my 161 and be  happy and think of how last memorial day I was weighing in  the 230's wearing a size 18. Today I will arrive in the cape in size 10 pants and only one bathing suit a BIKINI!

On another note, I am trying to wrap my head around almost being at my goal, I am scared. But am so ready for it!

So here is the bag I will be wearing in 6lbs! (Talk about motivation) And maybe I will resemble the model a little lol! ha yeah right!!

Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!

17 comments:

  1. You have done so well, nothing to be scared of, you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty bag! Good luck with the job situation...and getting to goal soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nicole! So jealous of that lovely ticker you have...almost at goal, WOW!

    The Cape - how fun! Bikini all weekend long! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memorial weekends must be so much more fun when you are skinny. I can't wait for my turn next year. Hoping to be banded this July so by next year I should be looking pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing, and I'm so glad you posted, I check periodically to make sure I haven't missed anything. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purse! I'm a purse-a-holic. :) Have a wonderful weekend trip. Sounds fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I stumbled across your blog from another bander's blog. It's so nice to see some fellow gastric banders! I got mine done in February 2009. Congrats on the success that you have had so far! I look forward to seeing your journey! I see that our stats are really close to the same. I got my band at 225 pounds, and I'm at 147 today. I suspect that you're taller than me though...? I think you could totally aim for 145 pounds. Talk to your nutritionist, but yeah, I think it's totally do-able!

    I would love it if you would also check out my blog sometime if you have time! www.phoenixrevolution.net. I recently posted some pics of my stomach/port site, and I'd love to get another bander's opinion on it. Normal or not?

    Cheers!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great goal gift - lover it!! Congratulations - you are so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT bag. That chick's legs are ridiculous. Oh, how I would looooove long legs like that. But I'd probably end up falling all over the place.

    Have a great weekend, Nicole. You look beautiful, enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it crazy when holidays come up and we can reflect on where we were at last year?! You are so amazing and I think I like you even more because that bag...ugh. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok I WANT THE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must take a ton of pics!
    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicole you look AMAZING and I love the bag! The bathing suit is Ralph Lauren...and get this...TJMaxx (I'm glad to hear you shop there already!). Have a great long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a bag whore too, and girl, you have GREAT taste. Not to mention that is a fantastic incentive to losing that last pounds. We had about the same to lose and I too and thinking it wont be long till I hit goal (I have four pounds to go.) Maybe we make it a double bad celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent bag...what brand is it??? Have a great time and I bet you will just rock that bikini!!! I will be wishing those 6 lbs away for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. NICE! And thanks for the Fredericks of Hollywood tip... I'm so there...

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so close to goal, that's awesome! Love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nicole, that is so awesome!! I am wondering if we're the same height (5'6") because your goal is right in the same range as mine!

    Loving the goal bag! That is going to look great on you.

    ReplyDelete