What the scale says

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA...

Hey Ladies! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, things in my life have been busy! And not able to be on blogger so much at work anymore.

I have had really great restriction lately (some times too tight) BUT it's showing in the scale! And I am making sure I get my protein in and shoot for 1,000 calories a day.

I went shopping this weekend and I bought a gorgeous size 10 black dress for $15 and a bikini!! (pictures to come) At the stores it was still odd for me to go to the Medium section and not the XL.


9lbs from goal..I am a little freaked out by this another reason I haven't blogged lately lol

I will leave you  with pictures of me sitting not just sitting in bleacher seat but crossing my legs!!

9 comments:

  1. I can't believe how skinny you are! Here's to great restriction AND sooooo close to goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look freakin amazing! I haven't seen you in like 15lbs I think...I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so skinny! You look amazing, only 9 lbs to goal - awesome! Love the Sox! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable... I can't wait to hug your skinny ass. I totally get the being close to goal is scary thing, we'll get through it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an inspiration! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to comment again since I had issues yesterday! :) You look amazing and I'm sooo happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am so glad you are posting again. Our goals are so much the same. I am not yet banded, but starting this journey at close to the same weight you did and hope to end in the same place you are. Your post about what is helping you - food, bowls, etc was fantastic and I have been trying to work everything into my life for when I will need it.
    Your pictures are so inspirational and to be honest I needed that today. So thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look AMAZING!!! If only you were wearing a Yankees shirt. ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so great! Congrats on being so close to goal!

    ReplyDelete