What the scale says

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BOOBS Question

1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favorite foods along. What do you bring?  1) Rare tuna/Sushi  2) Trader Joe's pop chips 3)  Starbucks Venti Skinny Vanilla latte


2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
Elin Hilderbrand..my favorite author..My grandfather because I was 2 when he passed
and oh Tom Brady...(after he gets a haircut)

3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
         Buster Washington...hmm?

4) How old were you when you lost your virginity? Alternative question if you don’t want to answer this: What is your LEAST fav part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favourite since losing weight? I was 16 ..  least inner thighs.. fav.my waist



5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted? Yes.. maybe



6) What is your natural hair colour? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come? Dirty blonde.. I highlight and color ..cause a girl can never have to much money, be to skinny or be to blonde :)


7) Boxers or briefs? Alternatively…bikinis or granny panties?
Boxers! Thongs and boy short

8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!) PS I Love You... I just loved that movie..it made me cry  hard


9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)

watching Reality TV.. Jersey Shore..the Hills ETC

10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)
Last week 90 , today 89..damn T.O.M

10 comments:

  1. Buster Washington is pretty bad, but my stripper name, Amos Belnord, is worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buster, hot name. I love Elin Hildebrand! read Barefoot last summer and fell in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think we should start a fb page "tom brady cut your hair!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. scratch that comment, there are already like 10 pages lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripper name! Reality TV....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking so forward to meeting you Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A girl can never be too blonde! Amen Sister! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole! I'm here leaving you a comment as you asked, so you can link to my blog! It was awesome meeting & chatting with you a little in CHItown. You were the hottest sister in the room by far in that sexy red number! Way to go!!! Next year, I hope to join you in the hottie circle! :D
    Blessings,
    Robin at Band on the Run

    ReplyDelete